Whilst betting exchanges don’t tend to run as many promotions as standard sportsbooks, Betdaq – one of the biggest online exchanges around – do have an innovative new customer offer. The promotion gives new customers the chance to get up to £1,000 cash-back in their first month using the exchange, and this page will give you all of the vital details.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer:
Seeing as Betdaq is a betting exchange rather than a sportsbook, it stands to reason that the company’s welcome promotion would be a little different too. Fortunately, however, it is still nice and easy to claim the bonus attached to the promotion simply by following these steps:
- Get your £1,000 commission cashback offer at Betdaq here! (T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.)
- Fill in the registration form which will then appear, in order to create your brand new Betdaq account. Make sure you enter promo code ‘DAQBACK’ into the box provided.
- Bet through the Betdaq exchange as and when you desire for the first 30 days of holding your account.
- As per the terms and conditions of using Betdaq, you will pay commission on the net winnings you achieve from any wagers.
- At the end of your first 30 days of betting with Betdaq, you will receive a rebate of the commission you have paid in real, withdrawable funds up to a maximum of £1,000.
T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.
Main Terms & Conditions
Betdaq’s welcome promotion is undoubtedly quite different from the offers run by the major sportsbooks. What it has in common with those promotions, however, is that it is subject to a fairly significant set of terms and conditions. We’ve summarised the most important of those below, to give you the inside track on the promotion:
- The welcome promotion is only available to brand new Betdaq customers who have not previously held an account.
- In order to receive a rebate of the commission they pay within their first 30 days of betting with Betdaq, a new customer must use promo code ‘DAQBACK’ when signing up.
- The minimum rebate that will be paid is set at £1 and the maximum rebate is capped at £1,000.
- Rebates are paid in real, withdrawable funds after a customer has held their Betdaq account for 30 days.
- During their first 30 days as a Betdaq customer, punters are subject to the standard Betdaq commission ladder.
- The welcome promotion is not available to API, RDT or Trading Tool customers.
- The offer is limited to just one per account/household/IP address/device.
- The welcome promotion cannot be utilised in conjunction with any other Betdaq offer or bonus.
- To qualify for the commission rebate, customers must risk their funds on the Betdaq exchange. Funds cannot be bet against a customer’s own account.
- The welcome offer is not available to residents of Belarus, Burkina Faso, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Estonia or any other of Betdaq’s excluded territories.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Betdaq Bonus Review
Given that Betdaq is a betting exchange rather than a standard sportsbook, it stands to reason that the welcome promotion run by the company will be significantly different to those offered by the major bookmakers. As such, it is somewhat difficult to compare this promotion and those other offers on a like for like basis. Instead, therefore, let’s look simply at what’s good about the Betdaq promotion and what weaknesses the offer has.
First and foremost, the Betdaq welcome offer can provide a total bonus worth up to a massive £1,000. That is unquestionably a very large bonus amount and at face value makes the promotion a very generous one. Due to the nature of the bonus being paid as a commission rebate, however, in order to gain a full £1,000, a new Betdaq customer would have to achieve extraordinarily large net winnings in their first 30 days with the company.
Whilst it is not likely that many customers would receive the full £1,000 bonus amount, however, what the promotion does always do is to reward new punters for simply betting with Betdaq as they might have anyway even if the offer didn’t exist. In the first 30 days of holding a Betdaq account, after all, punters would place wagers and (hopefully) make profits and the promotion simply saves them the commission they would normally have paid on those profits.
To read our full analysis of Betdaq and what they’ve got on offer for punters check out our Betdaq review.
Betdaq Offer: Pros & Cons
- Potential total bonus amount of £1,000 is significantly higher than what’s offered by most promotions.
- Commission rebates are paid in real, immediately withdrawable funds.
- Entering a promo code is all that’s required to take part in the promotion.
- Promotion offers a real benefit to punters simply for betting as they normally would have anyway.
- Punters would have to bet and win an extraordinary amount within 30 days in order to gain a full £1,000 rebate.
- Value of promotion will never exceed the amount bet in order to receive it.
- Punters who do not make any net winnings in their first 30 days will receive no bonus.
As we’ve already mentioned, betting exchanges don’t tend to run as many promotions or offer as many bonuses as normal sportsbooks. Betdaq, however, do have a handful of ongoing promotions available to all of their customers.
0% Commission on Saturday 12.30 Kick-offs
A promotion related specifically to the English Premier League and running for the duration of the football season, Betdaq are offering a special 0% commission rate for matches which kick off at 12.30 on a Saturday.
The promotion is open to all Betdaq customers, applies to all exchange markets for the matches in question and is not subject to any stake limit. The only time when the offer doesn’t kick in for a 12.30 Premier League kick-off on a Saturday is in the unlikely event that more than one game is set for that time.
Betdaq’s Mid-Week Multiples promotion rewards punters who bet £100 or more on multiples between Monday and Thursday, with a £10 free multiples bet. In order to take part in the promotion, a Betdaq customer needs to enter promo code ‘MWM17’ and in order to qualify, multiple bets must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater. If those criteria are met, the £10 worth of free bets will be credited as two £5 free bet tokens which are each able to be redeemed for bets of three legs or more at odds of 2.0 or greater. The tokens remain valid for a total of three days and the free bet stake is not returned as part of any winnings.
Virtuals Bet £10 Get £10
Available to all Betdaq customers, the Virtuals bet £10 get £10 promotion is aimed at attracting punters to check out the company’s comparatively new virtual betting service.
In order to take part in the promotion, a customer must enter promo code V1010 in the ‘My Account’ section of their account and then place their first £10 bet on a virtual sports market. If that bet is then a loser, Betdaq will refund the stake as a £10 free bet. The free bet remains valid for a total of seven days and can be placed on any virtuals market at odds of 1.5 or greater.
For more info and to ‘Opt In’ head over to Betdaq & select ‘promotions’!
T&C’s apply, 18+