Just like the other major online bookmakers, Betvictor run a welcome offer to attract new customers. Their version of new customer bonus offers an impressive £30 worth of total bonus and this page is designed to tell you everything else you could possibly want to know about it.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer:
Betvictor’s welcome deal is one of the more generous new customer promotions around, and claiming the £30 worth of bonus on offer is really quite simple. All you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Claim the bet £5 get £30 bonus deal here! (T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.)
- Click ‘Sign Up’ and follow the on screen instructions to create your account.
- ‘Opt in’ to the Betvictor welcome offer when prompted.
- Make an initial deposit worth at least £5 to your new account. Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe do not qualify.
- Place your first Betvictor bet, ensuring that the wager is worth at least £5, is placed at odds of evens (2.0) or greater and is placed within seven days of joining.
- Your two different £10 free bets (1x any event, 1x acca with 3+ legs) and your £10 worth of casino bonus funds will be credited to your account.
T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.
Main Terms & Conditions
As is the case with all promotions and bonuses run by all online bookmakers, Betvictor’s joining bonus is subject to a number of terms and conditions. We have drawn together and summarised the most important of these below:
- The welcome offer is available to new Betvictor customers only and is limited to just one offer per household.
- The offer is not available to anyone resident in nations where online gambling is illegal or in any of the following countries; Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa or Thailand.
- In order to qualify for the offer, a brand new Betvictor customer must ‘opt in’ to the promotion.
- Customers who deposit through Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller or Paysafe and then place their first bet, do not qualify for the welcome offer.
- In order to trigger the welcome offer, a customer’s first bet must be worth at least £5, be at odds of evens (2.00) or greater and be placed within seven days of their account being opened.
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus funds cannot trigger the welcome offer.
- Qualifying bets which are either cashed out or partially cashed out cannot trigger the welcome offer.
- When triggered, the welcome offer will credit twp separate £10 free bets and £10 worth of casino bonus funds to the customer’s account.
- One of the free bets can be used on any market and the other can be used on any sports acca with 3 or more slections.
- Each of the £10 free bets can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets.
- Each of the £10 free bets expire after seven days if unused and must be placed separately from real cash bets.
- The free bets cannot be cashed out or partially cashed out and will only return profit exceeding the original stake (the free bet stake is not returned).
- The £10 worth of casino bonus funds can be used on any game through the Betvictor casino, except for Baccarat (all versions) and the Blood Suckers slot.
- The bonus funds expire after seven days if unused or if the below wagering requirements attached to them are not fulfilled.
- Before any withdrawal of winnings associated with the bonus funds is possible, an amount equal to at least 40 times the bonus value (£400) must be wagered.
- Percentage contributions of different types of game to the wagering requirements are as follows; 100% for slots, scratch cards, numbers and games; 20% for roulette, table games and video poker; 10% for blackjack and craps; 5% for Casino War.
- Any deposited funds in a customer’s account are used before the bonus funds or their related winnings.
- The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any Betvictor bonuses or concessions is £25,000 per day.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Betvictor Bonus Review
In common with the vast majority of new customer offers provided by other major online bookmakers, Betvictor’s welcome offer is a promotion which credits customers with a bonus once they have placed a qualifying bet.
For Betvictor, the qualifying bet must be worth at least £6 and this is also largely in line with the value of bet required by most other bookmakers’ similar offers. In order to qualify, the bet must also be at odds of evens (2.00) or greater and be placed within seven days. That is the extent of the restrictions which Betvictor place upon the qualifying bet, however, which gives their offer an advantage over a number of others which stipulate that certain types of market do not make for qualifying bets.
The total value of the bonus provided by the Betvictor welcome offer compares well with the amounts offered by the promotions run by many of their competitors, too. Betvictor’s offer provides £20 worth of free bets as well as £10 worth of casino bonus funds, whereas on average, the promotions of other bookmakers tends to come in at around £20 in value. The fact that Betvictor do include casino bonus funds, too, is another thing which sets their offer apart and which is sure to be popular with fans of online gaming as well as sports betting.
When it comes to those casino bonus funds, however, it is important to mention that they are subject to some fairly restrictive wagering requirements. In fact, before they are able to make any withdrawal, a customer must meet wagering requirements of 40 times the bonus amount (£400) within the comparatively short period of seven days. In a similar vein, the fact that each free bet provided by the offer is limited to a particular type of bet does make the welcome offer a little more limited.
For a comprehensive take on what Betvictor have to offer check out our Betvictor review.
Betvictor Offer: Pros & Cons
- Generous total of £30 worth of different bonuses.
- Bonus encompasses the Betvictor casino as well as their sportsbook.
- Free bets are subject to no wagering requirements and few restrictions.
- Free bets can be placed as one large or a number of smaller wagers.
- Relatively small £5 bet is all that’s required to trigger the offer.
- Very few restrictions placed upon qualifying bets.
- Free bets and bonus funds expire after only seven days
- Quite restrictive 40 times wagering requirements applied to casino bonus funds.
- Each Free bet only available to use for specific type of wager.
- Many casino games contribute far less than 100% toward bonus funds wagering requirements.
As well as their welcome offer, Betvictor also run a number of other promotions for both new and existing customers.
Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing
When betting with Betvictor, punters can enjoy best odds guaranteed terms for all UK and Irish horse races. That means that they will get whichever price is longer between the price when they placed their bet and the horse’s ultimate starting price. There are few other restrictions placed upon this offer but it – like all of Betvictor’s promotions – is subject to a maximum real cash benefit amount per day. That amount is capped at a total of £25,000, meaning that if best odds guaranteed terms for a bet would usually offer a greater increase to winnings, it will actually be cut off at the £25,000 mark.
Money Back if Your Horse Doesn’t Run
Another promotion applied to all UK and Irish horse races, this offer means that Betvictor will refund all losing bets in cash on horses who fail to give punters ‘A Run For Their Money’ by refusing or whipping around at the start, failing to come out or otherwise losing all chance at the stalls.
The real cash refunds provided as part of this offer are credited automatically following a race. It’s effectively protection against placing bets on a horse which doesn’t actually start the race and should really be implemented by all betting sites.
An ongoing offer aimed at football betting fans, Betvictor’s Acca Insurance offers money back as a free bet up to a maximum value of £10 if a five fold or greater acca is let down by just one leg. In order to qualify for the insurance, an acca must be placed using match result or both teams to score markets from one of Europe’s main leagues or cup competitions. The acca must also have combined odds of 4/1 (5.00) or greater. The refunded free bet is available to us on another similarly qualifying accumulator and must be placed within three days of being credited.
For more info and to ‘Opt In’ head over to Betvictor & select ‘promotions’!
T&C’s apply, 18+
Note: as well as those ongoing promotions listed above, it’s also worth checking out Betvictor’s social media channels for any other special offers or bonuses they may run from time to time. The company’s Twitter feed (@BetVictor) is the perfect place to start.