Perhaps not one of the best-known names in the world of online betting, Boylesports run an interesting new customer offer in order to attract new punters. This page is designed to provide a comprehensive guide to that promotion, so that you can work out whether it’s an offer you’d like to take part in.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer:
Offering a potential free bet value of £25, Boylesports’ new customer offer is actually quite complicated and takes a number of steps to claim the full £25. We’ve tried to summarise these steps as succinctly as possible below:
- Get up to £25 in free bets at Boylesports! (T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your brand new Boylesports account.
- Make an initial deposit to your new account, which is worth at least £10. Do not deposit with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards as you will not qualify for the offer.
- Place a sportsbook bet worth at least £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You will then be credited with a free bet worth £5.
- Place three further sportsbook bets all at odds of 1/2 or greater and with an average stake of at least £10. Any bet placed using your initial free bet will not count.
- You will then be credited with a second free bet worth £5.
- Repeat until £25 in free bets has been released.
T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.
Main Terms & Conditions
As our step-by-step guide to claiming the bonus should have already revealed, Boylesports’ new customer offer is quite a complicated one. To further clear things up and ensure that you understand exactly how it works, we’ve summarised the promotion’s main terms and conditions:
- The promotion is limited to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) opening a brand new Boylesports account.
- New account has to be opened via the link attached to the ‘New Customer Exclusive’ advert on the Boylesports homepage.
- Customers depositing with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards will not qualify for this offer.
- Promotion provides up to £25 in free bets beginning with a Bet £10 Get £5 free bet then up to four more £5 free bets.
- To qualify for the first £5 free bet, a new customer’s first sportsbook bet must be worth at least £10 and be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Initial qualifying bet must be placed and settled within 30 days of account registration.
- Punters can then receive a matched free bet equal to a 50% average of their next three qualifying bets (bets placed at odds of 1/2 or greater) up to a maximum of £5.
- A total of four such £5 free bets are able to be earnt through the promotion.
- Any free bets placed do not contribute toward qualifying for the further free bets.
- Free bets are credited within one hour of being earnt through the promotion.
- Each triggered free bet expires seven days after being credited to an account and will be removed if it’s not used within that time.
- Free bet stakes are not returned as part of any winnings which may result from their use.
- Free bets are not eligible for any other special offers such as Cash Back Specials, BPG & Extra Places.
- The free bet promotion is limited to one per customer, household and IP address only.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Boylesports Bonus Review
Like a lot of major online bookmakers, Boylesports run a new customer offer which provides free bets to eligible punters who place qualifying sportsbook bets. Unlike most offers, however, the Boylesports promotion splits up those free bets and awards them in increments after punters have placed a number of bets (13 bets have to be placed in total to trigger the maximum five free bets).
What that unique format of the promotion means in practice is that a punter actually has to wager a comparatively very large amount of at least £130 in order to trigger the full free bet value of £25. That makes the promotion unquestionably both one of the most difficult to trigger and one of the least generous around. That’s the case as many other promotions offer free bets worth at least three times the amount required to trigger them, rather than worth less than 20% of the amount staked.
As well as requiring punters to bet a comparatively very large amount to trigger their free bets, the format of the Boylesports offer is also unnecessarily complicated and, as such, is quite tough to understand. One potential saving grace of the offer, though, is that qualifying bets can utilise any sportsbook markets and eventual free bets are also eligible for an equally wide range of wagers.
Want to know more about Boylesports? Then check out our detailed Boylesports review.
Boylesports Offer: Pros & Cons
- Total promotion value of £25 compares fairly closely with other similar offers.
- Offer rewards regular, ongoing betting which punters would likely take part in anyway.
- Free bets are credited rapidly after they are earnt.
- All sportsbook markets are eligible for the placement of qualifying bets.
- Very large amount has to be staked in total in order to earn full £25 value from the offer.
- Promotion is unnecessarily complicated and difficult to understand.
- First free bet is only worth 50% of the amount that has to be staked to earn it.
- Further free bets are worth at best 1/6th of the amount that has to be staked to earn them.
- Free bets are valid for comparatively short period of seven days.
Boylesports’ new customer offer isn’t their only ongoing promotion. The bookmaker also run a number of offers for new and existing customers alike.
For selected national hunt horse racing meetings throughout the jumps season, Boylesports offer Faller Insurance which offers to provide money back as a free bet if your horse falls at the first or the last jump. Punters must opt in through the promotions page of the Boylesports website in order to take part and the insurance applies only to the outright market for races at selected meetings. Only the first qualifying bet placed on a race counts for the insurance and the maximum free bet refund available is capped at a maximum of £20.
A promotion for punters who love to place accumulators, Acca Loyalty from Boylesports provides a free £5 football accumulator for every five £5 football accumulators a punter places.
To take part, customers have to opt in to the promotion and in order to qualify for the free acca bet, their five £5 accas must all have at least five legs and be placed at odds of 3/1 or greater. The promotion applies to pre-live markets only and only a punter’s first settled acca of each day counts towards triggering their free acca.
Another ongoing offer for fans of multiple bets, Boylesports’ acca insurance can provide a refund of stakes as a free bet up to a maximum of £20 if a qualifying acca fails due to only one unsuccessful leg. In order to qualify for the insurance, an acca must be worth at least £5, have at least five legs and be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater but can include selections from any sport and any market. Refunds are paid as free bets and free bet stakes are not returned along with any winnings which may result.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Boylesports offer all of their punters best odds guaranteed terms for all UK and Irish horse racing, as well as all BAGS and BEGS greyhound racing (which used to be common place but now most betting sites only offer this promo on horse racing).
This offer means that if a horse or dog goes off at a longer starting price than the early price taken by a punter, the punter will get the longer price if their bet is successful. But don’t worry if the price you took ends up being better than the SP then you keep your bigger price.
Fair Play Money Back
Applying to all UK and Irish horse races, Fair Play Money Back from Boylesports will refund a punter’s stake if their horse fails to start a race having come under starter’s orders.
The offer applies to outright betting only and all refunded stakes are paid as free bets which remain valid for a total of seven days. The maximum refund possible for any one bet is £100 and customers depositing with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards do not qualify for this offer.
For more info and to ‘Opt In’ head over to Boylesports & select ‘promotions’!
T&C’s apply, 18+