Perhaps not one of the best-known names in the world of online betting, Boylesports run an interesting new customer offer in order to attract new punters. This page is designed to provide a comprehensive guide to that promotion, so that you can work out whether it’s an offer you’d like to take part in.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer:
Offering a potential free bet value of £20, Boylesports’ new customer offer is actually quite good and only takes 1 bet of £10 to trigger the bonus. Here are the steps you need to take to get your hands on the bonus:
- Bet £10 get £20 in free bets at Boylesports! (T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your brand new Boylesports account.
- Make an initial deposit to your new account, which is worth at least £10. Do not deposit with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards as you will not qualify for the offer.
- Place a sportsbook bet worth at least £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You will then be credited with a free bet worth £20.
- Your free bet token will be credited within 1 hour of your trigger bet being settled.
T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.
Main Terms & Conditions
As our step-by-step guide to claiming the bonus should have already revealed, Boylesports’ new customer offer is quite a complicated one. To further clear things up and ensure that you understand exactly how it works, we’ve summarised the promotion’s main terms and conditions:
- The promotion is limited to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) opening a brand new Boylesports account.
- New account has to be opened via the link attached to the ‘New Customer Exclusive’ advert on the Boylesports homepage.
- Customers depositing with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards will not qualify for this offer.
- Promotion provides up to £20 in free bets triggered by a first real money bet of £10.
- To qualify for the free bet, a new customer’s first sportsbook bet must be worth at least £10 and be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Initial qualifying bet must be placed and settled within 30 days of account registration.
- Trigger bet will not count if cashed out at any point.
- Any free bets placed do not contribute toward qualifying for the further free bets.
- Free bets are credited within one hour of being earned through the promotion.
- Each triggered free bet expires seven days after being credited to an account and will be removed if it’s not used within that time.
- Free bet stakes are not returned as part of any winnings which may result from their use.
- Free bets are not eligible for any other special offers such as Cash Back Specials, BPG & Extra Places.
- The free bet promotion is limited to one per customer, household and IP address only.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Boylesports Bonus Review
Like a lot of major online bookmakers, Boylesports run a new customer offer which provides free bets to eligible punters who place qualifying sportsbook bets. Muxh like most offers, the Boylesports promotion is a bet and get type offer that awards £20 in free bets to customers who place a £10 bet at odds of even money (1/2) when they join.
The first thing that stands out about the offer is the fact that it’s a little smaller than you might expect with most bookmakers offering at least a £30 bonus or only requiring a £5 initial wager to trigger a £20 free bet. The offer is technically a 200% bonus and 300-400% is much more in line with the industries average.
As well as requiring punters to bet a comparatively large amount to trigger a not so big free bet the offer also requires you to use up your free bet token with 7 days. Most bookmakers offer a grace period of 30 days. No big deal but just something to be aware of so you don’t get caught out and forefit the free bet token.
All in all it’s still an offer worth going for it’s just no the best available in terms of size and percentage gain.
Want to know more about Boylesports? Then check out our detailed Boylesports review.
Boylesports Offer: Pros & Cons
- Total promotion value of £20 compares fairly closely with other similar offers.
- Offer is easy for even beginners to understand.
- Free bets are credited rapidly after they are earned.
- All sportsbook markets are eligible for the placement of qualifying bets.
- Large amount has to be staked in comparison to size of free bet.
- Free bet is only worth 200% of the amount that has to be staked to earn it.
- If you cash out your first £10 bet then you can’t trigger the free bet tokens.
- Free bets are valid for comparatively short period of seven days.
Boylesports’ new customer offer isn’t their only ongoing promotion. The bookmaker also run a number of offers for new and existing customers alike.
For selected national hunt horse racing meetings throughout the jumps season, Boylesports offer Faller Insurance which offers to provide money back as a free bet if your horse falls at the first or the last jump. Punters must opt in through the promotions page of the Boylesports website in order to take part and the insurance applies only to the outright market for races at selected meetings. Only the first qualifying bet placed on a race counts for the insurance and the maximum free bet refund available is capped at a maximum of £20.
A promotion for punters who love to place accumulators, Acca Loyalty from Boylesports provides a free £5 football accumulator for every five £5 football accumulators a punter places.
To take part, customers have to opt in to the promotion and in order to qualify for the free acca bet, their five £5 accas must all have at least five legs and be placed at odds of 3/1 or greater. The promotion applies to pre-live markets only and only a punter’s first settled acca of each day counts towards triggering their free acca.
Another ongoing offer for fans of multiple bets, Boylesports’ acca insurance can provide a refund of stakes as a free bet up to a maximum of £20 if a qualifying acca fails due to only one unsuccessful leg. In order to qualify for the insurance, an acca must be worth at least £5, have at least five legs and be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater but can include selections from any sport and any market. Refunds are paid as free bets and free bet stakes are not returned along with any winnings which may result.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Boylesports offer all of their punters best odds guaranteed terms for all UK and Irish horse racing, as well as all BAGS and BEGS greyhound racing (which used to be common place but now most betting sites only offer this promo on horse racing).
This offer means that if a horse or dog goes off at a longer starting price than the early price taken by a punter, the punter will get the longer price if their bet is successful. But don’t worry if the price you took ends up being better than the SP then you keep your bigger price.
Fair Play Money Back
Applying to all UK and Irish horse races, Fair Play Money Back from Boylesports will refund a punter’s stake if their horse fails to start a race having come under starter’s orders.
The offer applies to outright betting only and all refunded stakes are paid as free bets which remain valid for a total of seven days. The maximum refund possible for any one bet is £100 and customers depositing with Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards do not qualify for this offer.
For more info and to ‘Opt In’ head over to Boylesports & select ‘promotions’!
T&C’s apply, 18+