As a bookmaker famed for their special offers and bonuses, it should come as no surprise that Paddy Power run an ongoing promotion for new customers. We’ve compiled all of the information you could possible want about that offer and brought it together right here on this page.
How To Claim The Welcome Offer:
Paddy Power’s is one of the simplest and most straightforward welcome offers around. As such, it is really easy for any brand new Paddy Power customer to take part; all they need do is to follow these simple steps:
- Go to Paddy Power & get welcome offer! (T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.)
- Register your brand new Paddy Power account by following the subsequent on page instructions.
- Deposit at least £10 into your new Paddy Power account. Make sure to avoid using Moneybookers or Neteller for the deposit, as that would make you ineligible for the offer.
- Place a straight single, double, treble or accumulator bet worth at least £10 through the Paddy Power sportsbook.
- If that initial, qualifying bet loses, you will receive a refund of your stake up to a maximum of £20 in real cash within six hours. If your bet wins, you will receive no such refund.
T&C's apply, 18+ new customers only.
Main Terms & Conditions
Paddy Power’s new customer offer is one of the most user-friendly and easy to understand promotions out there. Just like any other bonus, however, it’s still subject to a collection of terms and conditions, and the most notable of those are summarised below:
- The offer is valid for brand new Paddy Power customers only.
- Only new customers resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Czech Republic, Finland, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Japan, Malta, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates are eligible for the offer.
- To take part, punters must register a new Paddy Power account, deposit at least £10 and place a sportsbook bet worth at least £10.
- Deposits made via either Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for the offer.
- The offer is valid for bets placed on the Paddy Power sportsbook only, not for lottery bets or totepool betting.
- The offer applies to single line bets only (singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators).
- A customer’s first bet, when eligible for the new customer offer, cannot be cashed out.
- If the qualifying first bet is a losing one, its stake up to a maximum of £20 will be refunded in real cash.
- Stakes are refunded within six hours of a customer’s first bet losing.
- The welcome offer is limited to one refunded bet per household, person, family, email address and shared computer.
- Anyone receiving the risk free first bet is not eligible for any other new customer offer.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
Paddy Power Bonus Review
Unlike many of their main competitors, Paddy Power do not run a new customer offer which provides free bets. Instead they offer eligible new customers a £20 risk free first sportsbook bet when they sign up to the bookmaker. That means that if the new punter places a qualifying bet having opened their new account, they will have their stake refunded as cash up to a maximum of £20 if their bet loses.
As compared to many of the promotions run by Paddy Power’s main competitors, a bonus value of £20 is a little on the low side. What should be remembered, however, is that the £20 is paid in real cash which can be immediately withdrawn if required whereas free bets offered by other bookies can only be used to place wagers and might not result in any winnings. On the other hand, however, a weakness of the Paddy Power welcome promotion is that it will provide no benefit at all to those punters whose first bet placed through the sportsbook is a successful one.
Where the main benefit of the Paddy Power new customer offer lies, though, is in its simplicity and accessibility. Unlike some new customer offers, after all, Paddy Power’s is open to residents of a range of countries and doesn’t require customers to opt in or to enter a promo code. What’s more, there are very few terms and conditions applied to the offer, meaning that it is one of the easiest to understand and has very few limitations placed upon it.
If you want more info on the service you’ll get from Paddy Power then we recommend checking out our Paddy Power review.
Paddy Power Offer: Pros & Cons
- The offer is easily accessible and requires no promo code or to be ‘opted into’.
- Punters resident in a variety of countries and not just the UK can take part.
- Refunded stakes are paid in real cash not as free bets or bonus funds.
- There are now wagering requirements or other similar restrictions.
- Bonus amount of £20 is less than is offered by many other bookmaker’s offers.
- Punters whose first Paddy Power bet is a winner, get no bonus at all.
- Deposits via Moneybookers and Neteller are ineligible.
As we mentioned at the outset, Paddy Power are famous for special offers and bonuses, and the following are their current ongoing promotions:
Paddy’s Rewards Club
Like a lot of the biggest bookmakers, Paddy Power run a loyalty scheme style promotion, which they call Paddy’s Rewards Club. The Rewards Club gives Paddy Power punters the chance to earn a free bet worth £10 each and every week, if they place a total of at least five bets worth at least £10 each during the week.
In order to take part in the Paddy’s Rewards Club promotion, punters have to opt in through the Paddy Power website and then place their five qualifying bets between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59. Their free bet will then be credited by 12.00 on the following Monday.
Applying to UK and top European football leagues, Paddy Power’s Acca Insurance offers money back as a free bet if just one leg of a qualifying accumulator lets the bet down. In order to qualify for the insurance, an acca must have five legs or more and be placed on the win-draw-lose market. The acca must also have minimum odds per leg of 1/5 and be placed on one of the league’s listed on the Paddy Power website. Refunded stakes are paid as free bets and the maximum amount any punter can receive from one losing acca is capped at £50.
Weekly Tennis Loyalty Offer
Another Paddy Power promotion aimed at tennis fans, the Weekly Tennis Loyalty Offer rewards punters who place 50 bets on tennis in a given week with a free bet equal in value to the average stake of those bets.
The maximum size of free bet able to be credited as part of the offer is set at £250 and all free bets earned through the Weekly Tennis Loyalty offer are credited by 12pm on the day following the fulfilment of the offer criteria. Free bet tokens last for a total of seven days and can be used for tennis wagers only.
2 Up – You Win!
A typically Paddy Power promotion, 2 Up – You Win! pays out certain football bets on the Premier League, Champions League and La Liga if and when your chosen team goes two goals up, regardless of the ultimate result of the game. The offer applies to pre-match singles on the win-draw-win market and can pay out a whopping maximum of £25,000 per bet. The promotion applies to all bets placed online, on mobile and over the phone and winnings are paid within 15 minutes of a chosen team going two goals ahead in an eligible game.
Horse Racing Guaranteed Prices
When betting with Paddy Power on any UK or Irish horse race, punters are guaranteed to get whichever is longer out of the price when they placed they bet and their horse’s ultimate starting price.
That means that if a horse’s price drifts after a bet has been placed, the punter will get the longer starting price but if the price contracts they’ll get the price when they placed their bet. This offer basically means you don’t need to worry about placing a bet early in the day and then missing out on longer odds available at the start of the race.
For more info and to ‘Opt In’ head over to Paddy Power & select ‘promotions’!
T&C’s apply, 18+
Note: as well as the listed ongoing promotions, Paddy Power love to offer special promotions for specific events and competitions across loads of different sports. The best way to keep up with all of those different bonuses and promotions is to follow @paddypower on Twitter.